I. Basic information
- Cookies do not in any way allow us to access your computer or information about you except for information about how you use our website and the personal information you choose to share with us (including the personal information you provide to us) automatically due to your browser settings).
- In order to monitor and improve our website, we may keep general statistics, collect website traffic data and information about related websites and share this aggregate data with third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes, but this aggregate data does not contain no personal information. For the same reasons, we may collect information about how you use the Internet by using cookies stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. This helps us to improve our website and to offer you a better and more personalized service.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Cookies of this type are necessary in order to be able to navigate and use our website, e.g. by providing access to secure areas of the website.
- Performance cookies. Cookies of this type collect information on how users use our website, e.g. which pages are most frequently visited or whether they receive error messages displayed on certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these files collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of our website.
- Functional cookies. Cookies of this type make it possible to remember the website user's choices (such as the user's name, language or the region in which the user is located) in order to improve the functionality more adapted to the user. These files also remember changes to the text size, font and those functionalities of the website that can be adjusted. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and cannot be used to track your activity on other websites.
- Advertising cookies. Files of this type enable the display of advertisements tailored to the user's preferences and interests, and may be used to display advertisements outside the pages of the website (domain).
II. External Technologies
We use the following external technologies:
2. Google Analytics. The tool collects anonymous information about visits to our website. This information relates to the time spent on the website, selected subpages and the time of transition between subpages. Google Analytics makes it possible to analyze website activity and thus optimize the offer. We point out the possibility of changing cookie settings in this regard at the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=pl.
3. Facebook Pixel. The tool supports us in analyzing the effectiveness of advertisements appearing on the website. In this way, we are able to adapt the presented content to the category of recipients and avoid presenting unwanted content. More information about cookies, including objection, can be found at the following address: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
4. LinkedIn Insight Tag. It is a short piece of code that provides us with detailed reports on the marketing campaign and valuable information about visitors. It also helps us track conversions, redirect visitors and obtain additional information about users who interact with the ads. For more information on how information is processed in this context, please visit https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/insight-tag.
5. Hotjar. We occasionally use the HotJar analytical tool that tracks your behavior on our websites. Hotjar Limited cookies are used for this purpose. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to the use of such cookies in your case or not.
6. Microsoft D4M
7. 3D Estate
III. Other information
- Our website will usually display a message before any information in the form of cookies is stored on your computer. We also sometimes use pop-ups or banners so that you can manage your cookies.
- You can manage your cookie settings through your browser (which will allow you to disable the acceptance of all or some cookies). Your browser may ask you to confirm the change of settings. However, please note that if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website.
You can find more information about cookies here: allaboutcookies.org.